Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 81 & 82

Free weights session last night and cardio session planned for this afternoon. Rest and cheat day tomorrow. Just over a week to go and still on track! Wished I could have done better and have waivered a bit at times but can't have any regrets now. Just have to learn from what worked and what didn't. I feel I am mentally a lot stronger now than I was in the beginning ie I'm not giving into temptation like I was in the beginning and also enjoying my workouts more now. Took longer than I thought it would for this to happen. I thought I could do it from day 1! However, still definately worth it and look forward to keeping it up once I have finished. Will post final picture next Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since the admin of this web site is working, no question very quickly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.


Feel free to surf to my homepage - slimming shapers for men